View Single Post
Old 2011-11-11, 19:06   Link #7
alvinkhorfire

Sorry if this sounds silly, but Rebecca Reed is how Ogata Matake would look like, if Matake was a Flame Haze. She is cheerful, outgoing and dares to defy the rules to help a needy friend. Plus, two gag scenes of sprinker are funny, indeed. Still, she is a rough lady for throwing Satou around. I sure like Rebecca, don't you?

One interesting point about this episode is that they reveal what happened right after Shana defeated Merihim in Tendōkyū. It provides a chance for Shana to reflect on her love of Yuji. So, the ultimate unrestricted spell is love? Wow, does that mean we mere humans already have the ability to utilize at least one unrestricted spell? Okay, joking aside, it was a useful information for Shana, as she needs it to get close to Yuji and convince him.

It is refreshing to see Wilhelmina flashing a rare smile, in the face of adversity. After all, she once proclaimed that she will never be happy. Still, the assistance of Rebecca should brighten her chance. Anyway, I am still wondering how Wilhelmina will be able to mount a rescue operation in Seireiden which is laden with tons of tomogaras. It sounds impossible, but I guess we have to wait for next few episodes to know more about Wilhelmina's strategy.

Damn, a cliffhanger of Hecate confronting a weakened Shana! Gosh, I am so impatient to wait for another week for Episode 7.

Last edited by alvinkhorfire; 2011-11-12 at 05:33.