View Single Post
Old 2012-03-30, 18:46   Link #28281
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendust View Post
Like I said, saying that motive is fantasy within the very story it is trying to tell is more like what the witch side would do.
For me it's more saying why the author would write a story like this... which doesn't make the motive to be fantasy but to be in another catbox.

Quote:
First of all, what do really know about "real Shannon" anyway. The most that we discover about her is within EP 7 where we are suppsoe to discover the motive for the crime.
What do we know about the realcharacter of everyone?
There are more hints about Kirye being capable to kill people than about Shannon being capable to do it.

Though we know Shannon didn't commit any murder in Prime.

Quote:
If the motive is weak then perhaps it is because you lack love
Actually it's because I've love for Shannon that I refuse to see her becoming a sociopath murderer just to get Battler's attention.

Quote:
Really the gravity of Kinzo's deeds is not that he had a secret daughter. The gravity of the issue is that he used abused his daughter by lying to her about her situation, holding her confined within the mansion to be his own, not giving her the chance to seek out her own identity past "Beatrice" and having sex with her to satisfy his own emotional and physical needs.

Possible it was out of loyalty for Kinzo or Nanjo with enough pressure has no problems to aid such actions.

Basically if someone were to put enough pressure on Nanjo, why wouldn't he aid a serial murderer?
Though I still think Kinzo's actions are horrible they still don't compare to the murder of all the Ushiromiya plus the sevants.
Also we don't even know how much Nanjo knew about Beatrice 2's situation or how bad exactly it was.
Nanjo said Kinzo admitted he felt attraction for her but he might have learnt he got Beato pregnant after Beato was dead... if he got her pregnant because there's even the suspicion Yasu isn't her daughter but someone Kinzo picked up to replace her (and there's even the theory not even Beato is Kinzo's daughter).

Quote:
I mean as far as the first four games go that the three of them are within the same body. That much is hinted often such as "confrontation" in EP1 and the "revival scenes" in EP3.
In the games is said also that Eva and Eva-Beatrice are the same person and that it's Eva-BEatrice the culprit behind the deaths in EP 3... Eva do not suffer of split personality though and she's not even the culprit in EP 3, apart for maybe Battler's murder.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote