View Single Post
Old 2011-10-22, 02:24   Link #50
Kirarakim

I am not going to get into the Mario/Himari thing because as you see I erased that from your list. I don't know what I feel about that scene. It was too surreal for me to make heads or tails of it and I am not even sure it happened in the real world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
We saw Ringo x Sho's shipping miles away before ep 13, didn't we? And nothing should indicate this relationship before that point
So? You are right I saw it since episode 4 because there were hints of it starting back then.

I disagree that nothing should have indicated the relationship before ep 13 as I said there were hints from early on (like Shouma fitting the diary entries just as well as Tabuki, Shouma & Ringo switching clothes, etc).

Quote:
The problem here is we still do not see the story from Shouma 's POV yet. He always worry too much on getting back to one's good side (as Himari mentioned about every time he had argument with Kanba), especially after all that guilts piled up. But he shows no interest to Ringo yet. And we only have 9-11 episodes left

Ringo came to grips with her feelings for Shouma in about 2 episodes; 9 to 11 episodes is plenty of time.

Sometimes so called "cliche relationships" are better than plot twists for the sake of plot twists. Ringo & Shouma have been set up from the beginning for a reason. Will they ultimately end up together & live happily ever after I don't know. However I am 100% confident that their relationship will develop and be important to the overall story.