View Single Post
Old 2006-11-29, 09:46   Link #62
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by raideralan View Post
I'm having this weird problem with the mkv version from mahora fansubs episode 6. In the scene where Negi chants the spell to seal the fairy, at the moment before he chants amores or something like that to end the spell the scene freezes and skips to the next scene where you see him flying pass the fairy and sealing him. This only occurs if I play full screen. Does anyone have any idea what my problem might be?
i'm wondering what is this issue too, but i always have it, whatever the screensize.
in fact :
case 1 : if the video has reached the scene when the fairy is falling (18:30), the video pace is messed up (the sound is okay, but the video is freezing, and several frozen image are shown, in order : falling fairy, seal explosion, konoka lied down, zoomed setsuna face, black screen with feathers, again konoka, external view of the explosion) and reverts back to the normal when negi's gang is back to the normal world, with his line. (19:10)
case 2 : if the video has reached the scene of the falling fairy, but is reverts back to the moment the fairy is sealed (18:34), the video is not messed up.

i'm really puzzled by this issue.