View Single Post
Old 2010-09-15, 21:05   Link #109
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Madara's Izanagi isn't that awesome, after all. Using it still cost him an eye. Of course, it's not really a problem since he's got billions (lolol) of them at home but that means he's not invincible.

As for Konan, it's unlikely she survived. Madara had no reason to spare her, and even clearly stated he would kill her as soon as she gave him the information he sought. It's a shame we never saw her without her cloak in the manga, that sketch in the databook looked pretty good.

PS: Nagato looked creepy with his eye open...
Yeah i agree about his izanagi. Particularly about his little bit about others with incomplete izanagis ie Danzou. whats the difference between his Izanagi and danzous? maybe because Konans bombs lasted 10 mins and he only used izanagi once might indicate that he can control perception time (like itachi could with his genjutsu).

Also i wonder how Madara obtained Harishimas powers, did he take some of his DNA like Danzou? And he mentioned that he won his fight against Harishima because if fought planning for the future... How did he know he was gonna live that long. And he still looks young what is his secret i wonder.

As for the other eye and the fact that he only had a 1 eye hole mask, I think that the other eye was one that was taken from another uchiha (one not from his blood line maybe) and he had the mask because he couldnt deactivate it. makes the most sense.

Also if madara transplanted the rinnegan into Nagato UZUMAKI then i wonder if that means that the rinnegan requires more chakra similar to danzou and kakashi using the sharingan.

I wonder something. The Uzumaki whirlpool village was destroyed so why did Nagatos parents move to another war torn village... They are fucked in the head and if they were from the whirlpool village wouldnt it be most likely that they were ninjas and not civilians like they were percieved to be earlier...

Oh the extra questions that have been opened up lol. Its like answer 1 question, open up 3 more questions.