Thread: Licensed Claymore Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-01, 00:46   Link #233
The Based

Chapter gave my Shadow of the Colossus vibes. I do like butterfly Hysteria more than harpy Hysteria.

The amount of pressure placed on the characters is of such a great magnitude that it's increasingly difficult to find excuses that prevent instant BAD END. Finding a balance is tricky. I don't think this plan will go swimmingly or else they could just grab all the claymores, clean up at the org, and still have time to grab a coffee. It'd be way too easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double_friedman View Post
If she's not able to kill Miria, how could she kill Riful.
How you ask? As much as I hate the word, ABs have far, far less plot armor. Hysteria just got the short end of the stick in not getting another AO as her opponent. I think a fair compromise would be Helen getting injured in the process of disrupting the enhanced elegance combo and Miria losing some chunks of her flesh. That way a character isn’t useless but there's still some tension.

On another note Anastasia has one of the best support techs in the series. Imba yo. And my girl Cassy's overwhelming speed should come at no surprise as Rigaldo stated that Isley's speed surpasses even his own.
The Based is offline   Reply With Quote