View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 23:41   Link #65
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Speaking as a VN player here, I don't think this could have been done any better. They did a very fine job at adapting here. Sure it's not remarkable visuals, but they're definitely not bad and are a cut above average (Though a bit of abuse on stills at the beginning).

And yes, as RRR pointed out Kyousuke is definitely a high selling point for this work, at least for me. Popularity that actually makes sense, not just because we're told they're popular or it's justified with things like "great grades and looks." He actually does have a personality type that naturally draws together crowds.

Funny enough, I was the only one really complaining about Riki's VA before the anime aired and for some reason it doesn't bother me in the premiere and everyone else is now complaining . Strange!

Anyways good episode and the world didn't end because JC is adapting it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
(I am growing a bit tired these days of audiences who get all upset when they watch the first episode of something and it's like not every single one of their questions is perfectly answered and they're slightly confused... and they act like that's a problem. This is a 26-episode anime, and may even have multiple seasons. Things will make sense eventually. Relax! )
It's remarkable how impatient some viewers can be when it comes to this. I never understood the point of complaining about things that "don't make sense" when the show hasn't even been given a chance to deliver the information at the time they deemed proper. Staff could be cut some slask. Patience definitely needed.