View Single Post
Old 2012-11-08, 02:56   Link #10
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Maybe I'm thinking too much into it, but when Sanae revealed to be very bright somehow it got me thinking that her chuunibyou stems from the "loneliness of being on top", or something like that.
I actually think that's very likely the case. Since she is so smart such that she's leap frogging her classmates academically, she probably wanted someone to talk with either on an equal level or where she is inferior for once. Or maybe that because she's smart she has faced pressure from others (parents and teacher perhaps) to act mature but she probably doesn't like it (probably missing out on the happier times of remaining childish). The fact that she likes to announce that she's the servant of Rikka says a lot about that angle too I think.

I hope we get an episode dedicated to Deko-chan later on, she (and Kumin) seems to have a lot of holes left to be filled in terms of their background. We all know that Rikka will get her backgrounds revealed so just hope these two won't get left behind.