View Single Post
Old 2006-04-08, 12:55   Link #1984
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Woot, page 100. One more and we beat the crap out of every other Anime in the subs discussion by far :P

Still,

http://www.kidoutenshi.net/random/desu.rar

There's the Desu pack, again, it wasn't packed by me and does have some adult pics in it, but bear with us.

Quote:
i have the original file if you want it.. the NON crappy youtube version
I WANT I WANT!

That was definetly one of the best AMVs I've seen to this day, and the song and the anime fit together pretty nicely. (It was a pain to find that song too). I envy those guys who can work with Premiere so easly :\

[quote]And regarding Gin, it will be nice to see Gin-sama flying from telephone pole to telephone pole, carrying that large suitcase, while looking for a place to live.
/quote]

I wouldn't say it'd be nice, but I can say it'd be cute

Quote:
Gin hugs me to sleep. *yawn* Oyasumi. pretty late over here.
Lucky bastard. Wait till' I get my hands on ya.

Quote:
As for the current topic discussion. I think Megu has been effectively abandoned by her parents, so even if she gets better, she will not have a place to stay. On that subject, I do not think she will get better, no way, not in her frame of mind -- that girl wants to be ill and is dying to die.. (unless Gin convinces her otherwise, which would be nice to see in S3). So anyway, I think the best place would be the hospital, why not. Theres nothing really obstrusive about the case, "its just a doll case" is what Megu can tell everyone.
I wouldn't say Megu's still like that, even at the end of Traumend. I can get a glimpse of how hard it might be to live your entire life alone without friends or people to talk to, and that's probably the reason why she's lost her will to live anyway. Now that Gin's around, she's probably not that lonesome anymore (Even though we know Gin for her expressing-self ). But still, she's sick, and it'd be nice to see her getting better somehow.

Quote:
We did see a change in Jun's heart (N-field) but that doesn't mean that no one could live there anymore.., same goes for Gin's N-field, even despite having been messed with by Bara with the quartz crystals they could still venture in there.

We saw that a N-field only "sleeps" when a person "dies".. like example when Hina's Rosa Mystica left her body we all saw what happened to her N-field.., just went into a peacefull slumber; I take it the same would happen if a real person died..

In fact though it is mencioned when they travel into the Old Man's N-field (Sou's master) that they do have a limited time to stay in it, otherwhise they would be forever trapped inside; so naturaly it is possible to stay in one.., maybe even more then what you'd expect
Actually, it happens to Jun's N-Field as well. Remember the first time they got in? Jun asked, after Suisei Seki tried to water his "tree", "So how do we get out?", Shinku answered "We don't know.", and he freaked out. I think that the dolls are able to go in and out of people's dreams easly, however humans are a different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
I have no idea what a makura is too; but (don't laugh!) I think it looks amazingly similiar to a pillow, or at least pillow case. I said don't laugh!!!

If it is, no way I'm getting it; don't wanna be scared out of my pants at night.
Lol, if I could wake up at night with Gin hugging me I'd have a heart attack on the spot.

Anyway, I'll be back for some more "Expressway to 2000 posts~desu" after I vacuum the place.

Quote:
Well this was surprising.., only after I posted I saw the number of the post, nº1983
Exactly the same year I was born... what are the odds..
2 more and I'm at mine :P

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote