View Single Post
Old 2010-02-21, 03:29   Link #28
zibi88

yeah I kinda got bored with the map repetition.... kinda the feeling... I was here already... its wrap up the story into one (kinda) but still I got kinda sick of the map repetition...

well campaigns are kinda short (I guess marine camp was longer than preds or aliens).... I started with alien and ended up the campaign in 3-4h.... later predator kinda similar 4h.... and marine took slightly longer time....

as for multiplayer.... well I will wait till next week becouse there are rumors that dedicated servers might appear.... so than I will play on a steady low laggy and low ping ones...... since matchmakeing kinda sucks...played a match and I had good kill steak and poof... host quit >__< game lost.... xp lost... so it wont happen with steady dedi server... match till the end ^^

anyway game is not that bad.... fans of aliens and predators will feel kinda ok... but we should not expect too much ^^ still I wish they could import more things from avp2 like:

- life cycle (facehugger till drone)
- predator fighting with the spear (not only throwing it)... well the net gun would be too much here :P (since disk's dont use enery the same goes for cloak.... in avp2 everythiong consumed energy)
- marine crouch... well maybe but its not like it would be much usefull here...

- I would love to have the queen or predalien playable in multiplayer (in avp3)... nothing would scare the shit out of people as a huge ass strong queen rushing towards them from a dark area ^^ (dark corridor and suddeny towards a marine runs the queen while hissing evily XD)
- the same goes for predalien... was it that hard to import him to the game... he was shown in SP so the model is ready...voices are ready... simply controling would be similar to drones but it would more immune to dmg... and have stronger attacks (like in avp2)

well the queen or predalien could have been made as a "kill steak" prize... so if an alien kills 10-15 times without dieing he molds into queen or predalien till he gets killed...

- hmmm it would be good if the alien could bite the heads off to regenerate its energy... since pred even marine have the ability... aliens health regenates kinda too slow (durring battle it cant afford to stand still and wait till the wounds heal)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote