Thread: Crunchyroll Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-14, 22:16   Link #213
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Funnily enough, his seiyuu, Takagi Motoki played Yuri Kamanosuke in Brave 10 as well, who had the same ambiguous-gender-(but-actually-a-guy) thing going on. I suppose with his voice it's either this or shota roles. (Or adorable, loser wolves. Maybe children running from adorable killer cats, but I wasn't very happy about that casting choice...)
I got a little giggle out of that casting choice. Now he can say he got to play Yuri Kamanosuke as a bug and a deranged gender ambiguous male. I rather like Takagi Motoki and I'm enjoying him as Isaac in Makai Ouji, but as you mentioned with a voice like his there's only so many roles he can play.

Oooka dono, that was WRONG, very wrong. Ok it was actually very right, but still my emotions. Now Tsukishima needs to save the Princess and avenge him.

lol I like Sanada's wings, but yes those pants and leggings need to go. Perhaps he'll also shed his skin and get a better outfit. Of course this could already be his final form in which case someone get that insect man a stylist.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote