View Single Post
Old 2007-01-05, 19:15   Link #80
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Akatsuki View Post
So you're basically saying Sasuke is lazy right? He doesn't work hard enough
To an extent. He certainly doesn't seem to be outworking anybody. And he only seems to get motivated when he gets shown up by someone (ie gaara, naruto, rock lee, itachi etc). Naruto however seems to always have the motivation motor running. Lets just say until Sasuke gets shown up he only gives 30 percent of effort and lets talent carry the rest of the way. Naruto however will always give 100 percent effort and has very little talent to carry him. Remember the first chapter where naruto was struggling just to do henge? what if sasuke had put naruto type effort into henge? what kind of crazy henge tricks could he have developed and mastered? And remember that at that point, sakura was better at henge than sasuke since she had better chakra control, so its not like sasuke was top notch at it either. You can't say he was lazy because he was indeed good at it and did enough training to get it to that point. I would say that sasuke seems to continually fail to live up to his potential. that I think that is his flaw. but its really somethin I personally feel because I so very much dislike sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Kakashi's Ms is a varinat and not the same as MS which Itachi uses . Both are MS but when Itachi was stating stipulations to get Ms it was with resp to his MS not Kakashi

And well Kakashi's Ms is weaker than Itachi NOT because its a varinat simply because Itachi has a sharingam bloodline and Kakashi doesnt . Also sharingam just sharingam has adverse effects on Kakashi's body or he wouldnt hide the eye under his head protector would he .
So if you kill your friend directly, you will always get Itachi's MS? Is that what your saying?

And how is kakashi's weaker? He has a different technique, but how exactly is it weaker? kakashi can use his MS technique about as often as itachi can use his. I don't see the argument.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote