View Single Post
Old 2018-10-04, 18:18   Link #3428
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURI123456 View Post
Let's put aside the other candidates and stay whit Eren and Mr. NN.

About the possibility of Eren is the fater:
. we know he was the anly one who rfuses to Zeka plan.
. we know he hve a good relatioship wiht her we shwo

by the way i do not understand why the consensus of say eren likes her (i not say he not) the main reason she got to pregnant is zeka secret plan.

and one last thing it could be the Historia baby will got the power of the titans?
what do you think?
People suspect that Eren likes her because of the concern he's been showing for her since the conclusion of the uprising arc. So far, he's the only person to genuinely and firmly oppose any plans that threaten her well-being (even when she herself consents to said plans) and that's what got the fans suspecting that he may hold some feelings for her. Hanje further implied that their relationship could be something more when she tries to indirectly threaten him by mentioning Historia while he's imprisoned.

I'm an Erestoria shipper, so it'd be ideal if everything was as straightforward as it seems, but I also can't rule out the possibility that this mob character could actually be the father as well. I've no choice but to sit down and patiently wait for when Isayama finally decides to reveal everything himself.

Lastly, I don't think Historia's baby will receive the power of titans. Zeke is living proof of that as he was born a normal human. As seen with Dina and Rod, even a royal will become a mindless titan when injected with titanization serum. The only difference between them and other pure titans being that they were 'abnormals'.

However, when the 9 special titans are involved, there are benefits to being a royal-blooded titan shifter such as Zeke being able to use an ability similar to the founding titan, but only with titans he's created using his own spinal fluid.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote