Thread: Licensed Sukitte Ii na yo
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-08, 14:46   Link #231
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

I actually skipped a few minutes of episode 10 because I couldn't stand the bitch act by Megumi. Thinking about it more deeply, I have to feel sorry for her, because the friends that she has at present are not really bound by friendship. She has to use all kinds of tricks just to get people to hang out with her. A bit pathetic if you ask me.

I really like the fact that the misunderstanding in this episode is cleared up fast. This is one of the points that I really like about this anime. The misunderstanding does not drag on for episodes. It doesn't make me go all "oh you dumb brats, just communicate with each other already!"

All the "masks" used by Megumi to conceal her feelings and to retain her image of cheerful, friendly and kind girl will burn her out sooner or later. It is difficult for anyone to survive that long by pretending to be someone else you are not. Something within her is bound to crack if she keeps up this act.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote