View Single Post
Old 2015-03-12, 19:56   Link #115
A-Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
To disprove the bullshit claim of there being no implication that Build Busters have discussed how to defeat Try Fighters:

http://puu.sh/gxTmF/da513a05b2.jpg

Why else would they have a fucking diagram of the Build Burning, Winning, and Lightning Gundams in a discussion scene?

That's rich, given how it's really just based off of you not liking the characters and turning your brain off when you watch the show.

Before you continue, how about acknowledging and attempting to argue the points I've brought up instead of just blowing me off with "oh but it's badly done plot forcing!"

Why does no one ever try to actually argue points in this damn forum?

And for your claims of lack of no thought because it's just a generic show to sell Gunpla? The sheer amount of subtle references seen in the overall show kinda proves that you need to put in quite a bit of thought to make the whole thing work. They're not just throwing crap in willy-nilly, and it's not my fault you're incapable of recognizing it.
I'm not the one who went searching for a random picture to prove an explanation conjured up beforehand. Still, I'll concede that Sakai did discuss some strategy before hand.

The general execution of that part of the fight was still badly done though. I have no trouble turning my brain off for this show, but if you make an expy of Domon Kasshu, then he should always stand epic like Domon Kasshu. And at least explicitly show some pre-planning by Sakai's team. They did it for SDR.

As for those subtle references, if you mean references to Gundam shows and faux psychology, then yeah. Other than that, nothing much. I know what this show is.
A-Knight is offline   Reply With Quote