View Single Post
Old 2010-06-07, 03:23   Link #1408
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Well, I highly doubt this will happen, since they actually took out what could be considered to be the most needless arc of the first 6 novels.

They kept everything from the first 6 volumes of the novels (which was the length of material covered by the first season), so I dbout we have to worry about this either. The only thing they cut out was the one arc I mentioned above, which was almost completely irrelevant to the plot and story and didn't even introduce any lasting characters.
Well, they've cut out- Hmmm, wrong choice of words- They've downplayed the Misha vs Kaori scene in vol 4, and from what I've heard, took out abit of Kaori development as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Well I suppose it was to be expected, but predictions/fears of trainwreck/failure already? With some hate for old series-es mixed in?

How's about we act mature about this and wait for the series to actually air before we start doing the customary complaining?

And good sales plus a third season dispute the idea that Shana S2 was anythign bad.....but that's for another thread.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still loving it, but base on track records... I have to be abit real with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
i hope they don't miss a thing cuz i like what i have read in the LN....ohohoho!
I hope they keep Touma echhi scenes
That's probably the least of your concerns It's unavoidable that certain scene wouldn't go down the way in the Novel, but I hope they would cut down on some of the 'details'. I've noticed from the volumes that they tend to repeat themselves quite abit, it's not that I dislike a history lesson, but i can understand why some people wouldn't like it.