View Single Post
Old 2004-06-09, 11:14   Link #30
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Hmm...i also finish FF6 though but i thing is boring...the last boss is too easily defeated, FF8 is one of the best i think in the sense of it's love story... but the game play is just too hard to get along...

About "Boobs" Is it weird if i say.... I HATE GIRLS WITH BIG BOOBS???? Honest... i tell...you, somehow girls with huge or size around 80 couldn't catch my attention while girls with 75-80 catches my attention...insted... i dun mind my girl friend boobs is 65 though...but she seems to be worry about that than i do...is it true that girl fear that their Boobs too small?? Just don't understand.... wat so great of having big boobs?? (Err...she must be sneezing right now)

So actually Akari catches my attention more than Hikari does but anyhow i still like Hikari because of her personality... like how i love Mahoro-san though her Boobs is smaller than Hikari...i wonder is Gainax try to return a favour back to Mahoro by making Hikari a "Bigger Boobs?" Hahaha~

If i were to say...i would say that "Hikari wa ore no sekai..." isn't that sounds better??
"jisu wa ne...Akari wa ore no hitoshii hito no tame ni!!!" I fell like there's something wrong here... anyone corrects me?? Or should i use the term "taisetsu ni"?