View Single Post
Old 2012-07-24, 01:44   Link #1418
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

A the end of episode 3 I assume you mean the somewhat forced, but in no way impolite question asking her if she enjoyed watching the scene? I see no reason for that to warrant the insult it was given. A different wording as well as a proper explanation as to why she was disappointed and how to fix it would have done leagues to better the situation (we've seen in every other social interaction that Yuuyi is a reasonable enough person). But no, "I'm disappointed" was all that was given.

Yeah, if some random new boss comes up to me and tells me "I'm disappointed" in the most offensive tone possible (again, she constantly uses "kisama" when addressing him, which is far from a polite way of addressing someone) and walks of I'd be going "who the hell does that bitch think she is?" too.

Yui fired the first shot, then proceeds to harass him through every means without ever properly explaining why she pulls the crap she does (well, aside from the ever lovely "you're not Japanes enough") to further antagonize him.
Sorry but once again i am not seeing it in the same light as you, Yuuya went arent you impressed by our american superior skills and tech, he was not asking for an evaluation. Sure as i also said myself if Yui gaved more details it may have gone better but i doubt it.

It's the same when he was blaming the TSF spec, yes he is not used to it (even Yui concede the point) but the problem is his attitude, when i am driving a car which i am not used to, i am going to be extra carefull and take it slowly, his reaction ? full throttle full ahead.

I also have to disagree with you on Yuuya rationality, yea he's pretty rational except when you talk about japan or his origin.

So yea Yui is pushing his buttons hard but Yuuya is also busy baiting her, i am amazed as how Yuuya nearly got a free pass for this.
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote