View Single Post
Old 2015-05-25, 19:52   Link #191
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akisa Akimune View Post
I don't think Ichika would react like this. He is, from my point of view, pretty shy and bound to his past. He feels he has a debt to Chifuyu who took care of him and for this, relationship is not really on his mind.
Of course, he'd surely envy Minato for having someone he can rely on and love, but that would be it.
I see. So Ichika felt that he owe his older sister,Chifuyu, a debt for took care of him. So you're saying is that Ichika would envy Minato for having someone such as Musubi to be with him with lots of free time in his hand while Ichika got work to do.

Ok. For those who don't know Minato Sahashi, I'll give you the details...

Minato Sahashi is a hero of the Sekirei series who is known as the "Ashikabi of the North". Don't be fooled by his appearance. He shown to be very smart due to his own high intellect. The sekireis that Minato have is his harem who loved him such as Musubi,Kusano,Matsu,Tsukiumi,Kazehana,and Homura. And of course Uzume too. Although she's not one of his sekireis, Uzume have a potential to become a fine member of Minato's harem. They all drawn to him due to his kindness,bravery,determination,and a strong heart. He's loyal to them as we speak. He have a very strong bond with them. With that in turn, Minato is able to understand that the girls loved him. As for his relationship with Musubi, it grown pretty much stronger than ever before,thus making her fallen in love with Minato even more than she already had before since the beginning of the series.

Ichika can learn a lot from Minato. Don't you agree?

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-05-29 at 23:18.