View Single Post
Old 2013-02-26, 19:11   Link #3672
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
^Reply to above posts.

There are a lot of paths this meeting can take.
That's why it is so interesting..

for example:
1. - The Kamachi trolling scenario, with the "When Kamijou and Saten cross paths...what exactly will begin?" being just a troll bait. They will just avoid each other after all.

2. - The completly normal scenario, in which she borrows him the charm, he somehow happens to dispel Misaki's mind controll after he finishes his race, she rushes off back to Uiharu and Shirai to solve her stuff, but in the end never gets to ask his name.

3. - The misfortune scenario in which he is draged into all this mess and ends up dispelling the mind controll for all of them by patting them, probably raising a few flags.

4. - The total manly scenario, in which he sees the protection charm, but Saten will be unwiling to lend it, so he will grab her by her butt, put her on his back and run the race with her yelling like Tarzan all the way..

5. - The magic scenario, where she decides to swap her charm for something important that belongs to him (his phone), get's contacted by someone and gets dragged into his "world".

6. - The friendship scenario, where she lends the charm, later they will have a nice chat and hang out like a normal people. Touma will have for the first (and last) time a normal day with a girl.

7. - The end of the world scenario...

And many more.
I personally have quite a lot of expectations for the next chapter
8 - Mitori finds out that Saten is a friend of Mikoto as well and decides to try to grab her for leverage after seeing her separated from the others. Touma delivers falcon punch. ????. 'Fukou Da' .

Now that it has been mentioned, I could totally see Touma using his hand to return the girls' memories to normal.