Thread: Clione no Akari
View Single Post
Old 2017-07-13, 23:37   Link #11
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDoor View Post
Thought the first episode was rather unpleasant, unpleasant in its story and unpleasant in its execution. I don't believe this will be something I want to watch even as a short.

Just one time I would like to see this type of story told where the adults get involved and work to deal with this issue rather than the kids left to handle bullying on their own.
i agree with you, i really hate how most of the times on that issues on animes the adults are pretty much useless and even allow this happen or approve the bully in anime, this make things look even worst, it's feel like they don't care or even think which is fine and that sort of thing is not a problem, i really hate when this happen, this make looks like not only the school but also parents are just fail and terrible and really looks like japanese society have really big issues in general when dealing with social issues, like is much better just "ignore' and act like nothing is happen and allow the poor person suffer it which ending happening making the childrens also do that(like the 2 protags), on that times i really feel conflicted, if i was seeying something like that happen as a kid or adult i could already did something and not just watch that crap sotuation happen and make kids think which is fine bully others just or to look cool or to release they own issues by bullying on others.