View Single Post
Old 2008-12-01, 16:11   Link #719
Larrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronotrig View Post
Actually, Beatrice only completed her closed room definition at the beginning of episode 3. In episode 2, she did define several of the individual parts of a closed room, but she only used the red on a room by room basis, and some of her closed room rules don't apply to all of the supposedly closed rooms.

Spoiler for episode 3 closed rooms:

Oh, and in addition, here is a list of the rooms where secret passages were denied in red.
Jessica's room, the servants room, Natsuhi's room, hey, that's all, actually...
If you read between the lines for the chapel, she only says that the six parents didn't go through a secret passage, not that one doesn't exist.
And in the parlor, she only says that
1. the only key other than the master key is locked in the servants room and
2. therefore, it is impossible to unlock the room without a master key.

Of course, if there was a secret passage, you probably wouldn't need one of the normal keys to unlock it.
I am sorry if this question appeared already but can you explain the recite in red beatrice did:6 people: Kinzo, Genji, Shannon, Kanon, and Shannon are dead!
Whats the meaning of this?Neither did she list 6 people in summarize nor was it clear since Shannon was titled twice.Explain it to me please=).
However i agree that Beatrice is tricking Battler alot with the red text, which she more likely invented to make him life harder than easier, since she can do any tricky wordorder to make him believe something, which though might literally be correct but from battlers interpretation might poison him in because of a different meaning.