View Single Post
Old 2009-08-27, 03:34   Link #119
christinemarie
Crazy One

Quote:
Originally Posted by janfive View Post
I want to clarify that the songs I listed, as of now, are not ranked. I'm sure there are still songs not yet inducted that warrant inclusion in the top 100. I'll start to rank the songs after I have enough songs in the canon to justify a ranking of the greatest 1000 songs but that won't happen until early 2011. Currently, I'm gathering the songs deemed worthy to be included in the greatest 1000. I appreciate and am thankful for all the suggestions. It's been five months since the thread was started and I'm glad it has this much views. I'll try to improve the thread whenever I have the time.
Here are the currently ranked top five animes by 2ch (From the start up until May 2008) There are currently 300 ranked anime songs.

5. Platinum from Card Captor Sakura (It remained in my top fifty and among the favorites probably Maaya Sakomoto is still young back then and the voice she use really delivers through my heart)

4. Sousei No Aquarion from Sousei No Aquarion (Currently no.57 of my top 100 favorites, I wonder why it rated as top four maybe most of that age groups like this that much if I'm in that age probably this is among my top fifty favorites...)

3. Butter-fly from Digimon (I'm already 16 when this anime opening become popular to those kids and always at the bottom of my rankings due to kiddie stuff situation thing. Everyone has their own taste of music)

2. Tori No Uta from Air (Sad ending keeps me from putting it into my top fifty favorites. But it is a music that is heartwarming)

1. Cruel Angel's Thesis from Evangelion also used in episode 12 of HnG S2 (I have this ranked below my top fifty after the dreaded ending several years ago "I always synchronize the anime's fate and the music to decide" even one popular singer Megumi Hayashibara during 2001 "worst the previous singer is better suited" can't raise it back among my expectations until someone "Shizuka Itou" did this year. Expect it to climb by next year among my top fifty favorites)

Last edited by christinemarie; 2009-08-27 at 19:54.
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote