View Single Post
Old 2010-11-11, 17:46   Link #232
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
I like a good incest story as much as the next person (hell, I just wrote a 10 page paper for school about how there's no reason for incest to remain taboo), but I never saw the possibility of an incest end for this series. I think Kirino set the record straight in the first novel: the idea of 3D incest disgusted her.

I see her behaviour towards Kyousuke as merely a sister desperate for her brother's attention. Though she won't admit it she likes all the attention and consideration he gives her now and doesn't want to lose it. Check out the Kirino thread for my theory as to the cause.

I suppose you could still call her a bro-con and it may be a bit unhealthy but I don't think she has romantic feelings for Kyousuke. Even if she did, he certainly doesn't. This series was never marketed as a forbidden romance between siblings, but rather as two siblings reconnecting as family after being so distant. I have to wonder how people would view their relationship if Kirino's obsession wasn't incest eroge. That fact certainly polarized the series.

Spoiler for As for volume 7:

Last edited by 00-Raiser; 2010-11-11 at 18:22.
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote