winter45

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Which reactions?
Facial, but that is subjective..

Quote:

Look at it this way:

As a leader of Orb, Cagalli is obviously in favor of Orb. And as her brother, it's not unusual for Kira to side with her. Therefore, when he saw the Minerva about to fire a shot at the Orb fleet, obviously Kira would do what he can to try to stop the Minerva..
As much as the viewers are aware who AA represents it was not official by their own government. In early engagements AA was not ID classified by both Zaft and ORB forces/goverment. So naturally ZAFT has just been fired upon from an unknown Target, while ORB official forces have no IDC on AA.

In this sense he is clearly the offender

Which does fall to my reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter45 View Post
Now i may have been confused if you ment *he wants to protect his loved ones* in terms of *interests* which I would understand your last reply clearer.
Which is what i thought you ment originally but wasn't quite sure.

Quote:
So when you say that Kira is the offender, it seems irrelevant when, if you look at the big picture, Orb and ZAFT is already on opposing sides. In that instant, Kira taking a shot at the Minerva would be no different if another Orb pilot would do it.
Was never against the fact ORB is fighting zaft, Last i checked during these engagements AA is not recognized as part of ORB. Even ORB leadership announced that AA is the enemy. Sure they may be fighting for ORB but are not recognized as part of ORB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
I don't think the way AA acted in GSD was wrong or anything. At frist, they didn't want to participate in all of that but :
Quote:
- Dullindal attacked them
We have evidence but not the proof... heard this one before

Quote:
- Cagalli was compeltely manipulated by Yuna and his father
Ever kidnapped an government official? Some countries in our current world would have a trial that lasts 5 minutes and you lose your head.

Guess your sense of actions of not doing wrong are different to mine.

Quote:
They just can't sit down because of that especially if they have the power to do something.
Kidnapping is a bit extreme dont you think?

Quote:
During the most part of GSD, AA only defended ORB against Zaft. 24-28-40.
Defended ORB by shooting ORB.. interesting concept of defending.

Quote:
And at the end of Destiny, Kira is a white cost while Lacus seems to be more or less in control of Zaft. Therfore, you can say that they will take full responsability for what they did.
Elaborate *Take full responsibility*

Last edited by winter45; 2012-01-21 at 06:33. Reason: errors
winter45 is offline   Reply With Quote