Thread: Licensed Jormungand
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-28, 17:13   Link #927
CrazyPerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Rather interesting episode. Also, I have to wonder what Hinoki is doing in the office of an Army four-star who is apparently the director of the NSA. Which may make sense, if SR was established with help from NSA, that he would have contacts in that agency, and the way the NSA director addresses him...

Also, that patch on a digital multicam background. Looks like someone's sending a Tier One asset after Koko's crew next week.
Could you elaborate more on what a tier one asset is? I tried googling but the words are a bit too generic for my google-fu.

Man, there's so much military stuff in the background that eludes me about this show. I still remember the whole European "country A" "country B" shenanigans with radar parts that flew completely over my head until someone explained it here.

What I did pick up on is that it seems Kaspar is intentionally provoking the official military establishments about how civilian contracting for supply lines is superior to in-house supply lines. I wonder why he's provoking those who are his main clients? Is it a distraction for what Koko's doing? Are the siblings collaborating on the plans?
CrazyPerson is offline   Reply With Quote