View Single Post
Old 2009-12-15, 03:28   Link #103
zibi88

but heh astrea really is an idiot ^^ she doesnt know what she says ^^like c30 p35-36 "I have decided.... to fall in love with him too" XD next page.... wait... I only "like" him as friend XD

heh c31 ending was nice too.... Tomoki screams for help from Astrea... yet she says she decided not to help him XD she is funny and nice char... I really like her

anyway tomoki will rather end up with all those angels which will give him all kinds of warfare..... long range=Ikaros ,close-range=Astrea, elekctronic warfare/hacking=Nymph

hehe it would be a killer for the sky-lord if Tomoki converted the 2nd gen who would side with him too XD..... since she wants to know what "love" is s omaybe Tomoki might be able to explain it to her (heh like she will ask what love is..... tomoki will reply too first understand love you have to cut off your own chain xD [in order to sever the conection with the sky-lord... who will yell kill kill XD]

anyway all we got lately (2streight months) are fillers not connected to the real story... hope next chapter will get back to story-rails...

hmmm I was wondering why Sugata wont tell Tomoki about his dream beign connected to Synapse.... its his damn dream he is useing.... maybe Tomoki would understand that he has to help that sky-angel-girl (daidalos).... yet Sugata walks around the synapse thx to Tomokis dream and wont say anything to him (is that what a friend is supposed to be...)

another thing that was bugging me... when tomoki entered the synapse couldnt Deidelos use that ring-warp-space-thing (that she pulled sugata from gamas attack) to pull Tomoki in.... hug him how many time she wants... and slowly explain how can he save her..... yet she constantly trys to use the dream-tomoki to communicate with (that ended up beign hacked by chaos)....... it would be much more convinient if she dragged tomoki to her house explained everything to him on what is going on (they would be save duo the shield on the house... so it would be way more convinient)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote