View Single Post
Old 2012-07-29, 13:03   Link #29
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
=Girard Springgan's backstory is tragic and nicely told...but what was on my mind when I was watching this episode was: why should I care? It would be more effective if Girard was introduced early as we slowly get to know her backstory. But instead, we have entire episode for this random character who will most likely be killed off the next episode. All the screen times could have been given for more Asuno family interactions or the adventure of Captain Ash for something
I wonder how she'd feel if she knew that Ezcelant viewed the X-Rounders as a regression of humanity and his plans about Eden.

Quote:
-I know the federation is useless and corrupted, but it's like the creative team trying to hard to humanize the Vagans and portray the federation as bad as possible recently.
That really doesn't work that way.

I mean the Federation in itself is not going around blowing up cities, gunning down civilians, or running tests on humanity to see who would be ideal for some utopia.

In any case, if they want to humanize the Vagans they could at least show some that aren't exactly happy with the way the war is running.

Quote:
They sort of confirmed that the Federation was aiming to risk their lives, even if the tech guy (who I was suspecting at first) did sabotage something, its just a drop in the bucket. It doesn't change the fact that the Feds were using them like test rabbits and throwing their lives away.
And Ezcelant is running the entire human race like test rabbits to begin with.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote