View Single Post
Old 2009-10-04, 09:34   Link #121
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Faldio's sniper part could have been handled by any 7 sniper at all, instead we get Engines who are having SMGs, Marina alternating between a sniper rifle and a assault rifle and Largo who ditched his lancer for a gun. (I'm nitpicking I know, but still...)

Other than that, how did a head on shot by Alicia produce a hole at the side of that tank?
Brunh is a dead town, even if they liberated it what, 6 eps ago?
What, no Lynn, my fav shock...
After all that talk about attacking the transfer unit on Max, they decide to overload it instead, and they made his death kinda noble (no surrender) instead of being dragged kicking and screaming in...

I should have played the game after the show, lowers my expectations a bit...
Well, we see the back of Lynn's head for like 2 seconds when Karl jumps off the back of that truck during the epilogue.

And I wonder what it would be like to watch this abomination in-full and THEN play the game... I mean, this series did nothing to take away from the total enjoyment I felt playing VC, but doing it the other way around may have made it even better.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."