View Single Post
Old 2010-06-05, 14:23   Link #25
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Best to get this out of the way before the series begins. According to the most recently released info, ED theme 4 releases in mid-October. Keep in mind October is also a seasonal transition point, so each of the six heroines will get ~4 episodes, and the show will be going for two cours.
Good catch and good news. I'm glad that they're not trying to rush things into one cour, since I really can't imagine that doing the series justice. I wonder if this will also mean that they'll release the series on 6 or 12 BDs/DVDs so that the characters are isolated to their own discs and there's the potential that people could just buy the discs for their favourite characters and sort of ignore the other routes if they want? I guess we could sort of think of the series like a whole bunch of short OVA series back-to-back?

Anyway, I think this should be interesting to watch, and has the potential to be one of the few times that the anime experience feels similar in structure to that of the original game.