View Single Post
Old 2012-11-27, 05:52   Link #33
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

A beautiful episode. I skipped the job interview because I'd be short on time otherwise.
- Mashiro's good luck charm and sending him off was very adorable. And let's not forget Mashiro's awesome sentence of misunderstanding "I can't go yet. Sorata hasn't taught me about love, yet" *BAM*.
- It was a bit sad how she wanted to console him, but Sorata urged her to mind her own business. It was good that he *was* self-aware of his bitter feelings and did not leash out harsher/louder which in turn would have caused stupid fail-o-drama.
- Mashiro's jeaousness is starting to leak out: Her comment "Then, I'll stay here" when Sorata told her to go back to her room or else Nanami would murder for example. I first thought it could indicate that she'd be fine in getting Nanami "jealous". The obvious part when he did react normally concerning her swimming suit didn't bode well in her .
- Nothing too much to comment about Nanami. She didn't get much of a chance to comfort him except of the very short talk at the end. Her tsundere acts were in this episodes meh. She did better before.
- Firework = very lovely.
Overall: Mashiro was very *hngggghhhhh* for lack of better words and her support "role" (while still being a main character) is getting better and better.
Oh yeah, for some reason I'm quite indifferent about the drama in this anime. While this could also mean I think it's too boring, it's actually positive for me. I don't need to "nerd-rage" about it or rant about it .