View Single Post
Old 2004-02-15, 11:15   Link #9
Chiaki Nozomi
Indie Director

Send a message via AIM to Chiaki Nozomi Send a message via MSN to Chiaki Nozomi Send a message via Yahoo to Chiaki Nozomi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
and does anyone else think Hyde looks incredibly young for his voice? I just cant get them to match up
I agree, I think Hyde looks more like 20 than his 30s. Gackt is supposedly one year younger (going by fan's guestimates because he claims to be over 400) and looks older than Hyde. But that only increases his bishie factor. Although, I do suppose he gets his hoarseness from smoking. In their earlier songs, his voice was rather clear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasshin
Don't know if I'm allowed to do this... but here's a link to the REAL MV of L'Arc~en~ciel's Ready Steady Go with karaoke subs done by Kuraki-Fans.
I have about three different versions of that PV, Kuraki included. -_-;; I'm going to use the chibi Hyde and Yoshiki in my economics project. I liked the video, although I was pissed that I couldn't see the entire band together until the end.... XP Stay Away is my favorite PV. Gods, how I laughed when I first saw it...
Chiaki Nozomi is offline   Reply With Quote