View Single Post
Old 2008-01-09, 05:28   Link #87
shomazta
imataco
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to shomazta Send a message via MSN to shomazta Send a message via Yahoo to shomazta
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchipride View Post
hahaha no offense taken.

I just want my anime
Well we're done h264 is almost done encoding... xvid will be released publicly within an hour or so... if you're really pressed to get it, just pm me haha... as for why it took so long:

subbing is a very time consuming process... albeit there are "speedsubbers" out there who can release raw + .ass within 2-3 hours after a raw has been provided, we are not one of those groups We easily could've released the same day it aired considering all the translation was done, however we also had to do the k-timing, kfx, typesetting, editing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripperazn View Post
Can't really say much about it at this point, except that it reminds me strongly of ef. Here we have another eroge adaptation with an artistically inclined protagonist. I love the melancholic and somewhat mysterious characters. Definitely following this, huge potential.
I can't say that it "strongly" reminds me of ef, however I can see why your thinking that. So far the pace seems to be just about right... I'm not getting alot of "stuff" thrown at me and I'm not left guessing too many things...
Spoiler for episode one thoughts:

Last edited by shomazta; 2008-01-09 at 06:20.
shomazta is offline   Reply With Quote