View Single Post
Old 2007-05-18, 00:53   Link #191
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Sakura: [Her Excellency Lives! Wii~~]
Kha: the character models are there, and so are some of the quirks, but they don't exactly match the SOS Dan... Makes you wonder if there's going to be a Verossa cameo here...
I did not originally intend to create the SOS-Dan, but I had a look at Rancer's and Reiz's personalities after I finished and went: "... isn't this Kyon and Mikuru all over again?"

And while Ivey isn't Haruhi, she's certainly Konata. (Close enough.)

I'm definitely going to try sticking Verossa in there, although I tried to make Rancer a bit of a mix between Kyon and Koizumi. Might have to wait a few anime episodes first, though.

Quote:
Reiz: *stammering* Re- Re- REIZA BEAM!!!

*whoosh*

Kha: Whoa...
Hee. I did not originally intend that pun, but after I realized that Reiz was Mikuru, I though about this, and it was just too perfect not to use.

"Reiza Beam" indeed. (I wonder if I'll come up with a "Reiza Blade" of some sort...)

EDIT: Random thought: I wonder if I'm technically at a disadvantage for references because I don't like mecha anime.

I do pepper my creations with a fair amount of other random references (there's several D&D ones in there), though, so I suppose it balances out.

Last edited by dkellis; 2007-05-18 at 01:25.