View Single Post
Old 2010-04-02, 21:42   Link #1308
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Kaguya has a character song.

Quote:
its sad they only have character songs for Shirley, Lelouch (well duh), Kallen, C.C, Rolo, Milly, Kaguya, Nunally, Tianzi, and that duet with Xingke/Gino. I wish Charles, Jeremiah, Suzaku, Sayoko, Villetta, Cornelia, Guilford, Rivalz, Anya, Asahina, and Tamaki had one and a duet between Rolo/Lelouch, Kallen/Lelouch, Xingke/Tianzi (why did they pair him with Gino instead of her?) and C.C/Lelouch. They did say they was coming out with more music this year as part of the new project I'm hoping for some more character songs especially those listed above
That's what Roloko-chan said anyways.

I hope that helped Ginran? Still, It would be nice if there was a Kallen/Lelouch duet... That would be something to hear.

Since I got my SSI (....Most of the time it's used to pay bills and the such.) I can go batshit insane on merchandise. Hurrah.

Alternatively Known As: Getting the character song album(s?).

@Ginran: Shirley -needed- two character songs. But she got one. One is better then none, i'm afraid... I personally can't wait to listen to it. It'll probably be upbeat and sweet.. and about Lelouch. Yeah, probably about Lelouch or Ashford.

Whichever comes first.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote