View Single Post
Old 2010-09-29, 02:43   Link #942
jwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
So how do you unlock the rest of the personal potentials of your troops?

I've only just finished January but I'm curious after I saw the gaps in their profiles. Do they all have their own personal mission or something?

And I did recall reading something about if you change their class they get different and some times better class potentials?
Keep using the characters repeatedly in engagements, and over time, you'll get character-specific events. You'll get a classmate mission after the third specific event for each character.

The classmate missions are not terribly hard. When you complete the mission, that character will either have a potential added or altered, and you'll have a better idea of their background. At least one character will net you another character when you're done with their mission (Completing Reiner's mission will get you Sigrid).

Personally, I liked Marion's sequence the best (She gets horny over the most unlikely of things!).

Yes, each specific class has their own class potential which you can learn from simply using them in missions. The class potential sets vary for each member, so have fun collecting them all
jwai is offline   Reply With Quote