Thread: Bleach Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-16, 10:39   Link #1537
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
He guy's and ladies,

I got a couple questions care to help me out?
I'll sort them to make things easier..

1# When Hitsugaya Toushiro told to Ichigo that the combat abilities of the Espada were above that a Captains abilities.. i was amazed. He said if there are 10 under his control it would be the end of Soul Society and it turned out to be 20 of them if i recall.

Now... from what i've seen from both the manga and most recent anime episode...i am reffering to Ichigo's battles, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Kuckiki Byakuya and those that are yet to come.. judging from those battles i really wonder if that is true. SS is winning those battles...was it a lie or is there a reason why the Espada would be weaker??
As said before it is 10 Vastro Lordes not Espada and there are only 10 Espada but at that time there were 20 Anancarr.
Quote:
2# Yourichi and Urahara were former captains, from the most recent anime episode we've learned that to retire is not an option. But they left Soul Society along with those other ex-captains who are ex-shinigami and part hollow.

Still it seems that SS is having a good relation with them. Normally they should've been placed into that hole on the 2nd Divisions grounds right? That kind of prison. Why are they roaming free?
Retirement is an option quiting is not. Byakuya's Grandfather retired when Byakuya took over the 6th. As for Yourichi and Urahara haveing a good relation with SS Urahara's been exiled and can't return and Soifon was targeting Yourichi for death durring the SS arc. As for being placed in the hole, who is going to keep them in? remember that all the wardens have to be stronger then everyone in there in unarmed combat. Who are they going to find that are stronger then Yourichi and Urahara in unarmed combat?
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote