View Single Post
Old 2009-05-08, 00:17   Link #61
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
And i think the timeskip was great for Shirley, sort of. Thanks to it, now we knows that even after a geass, she still would love Lelouch, i think that's quite something. But it's awful for Shirlulu, he spend a year with the girl and never did anything? C'MON.
I always loved that aspect about here. About how she keeps falling in love with Lelouch now matter how many times she forgets him or is "reborn". To me, well, that's just gotta mean something.

And hey, c'mon, a year? So what? Rome wasn't built in a day. Shirley herself had to start over from scratch, and we all know Lelouch is the more resistant one. Hmm, I wonder would've happened if Lelouch continued his life like that after Charles geassed him. It was actually probably the best chance at a normal life he had in the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
They probably disposed of it while checking for evidence of Nunnally.
Yeah probably. Plus, you know, it's a letter. Stuff like that can get lost fairly easily. Kinda stinks that they never did more with it though. Now that I think about, I can't help but think they were planning to do more with it in R2.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote