View Single Post
Old 2011-08-31, 03:24   Link #126
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerMouse View Post
Looks gorgeous and epic with some great new "Last Exile-style" music in there.

The character animation (and backgrounds and sky-scape work) looks fantastic and it's awesome seeing some new Last Exile-style airship fleet battles already teased in the new trailer along with the sweet flying and cool-looking ships. The detail level on the CG ships and structures are stunning too.

Dio already feels like Dio with how they're animating him in the couple of shots of him lol.
Definitely agree with you!

I'm so excited to see another Last Exile anime. I loved the first one and it's one of the few animes I don't mind watching again more than once.

When I heard that a second season was announced, I was like a kid a toy store. What fascinated me the most was the machinery-- from the airships to the Vanships and the characters themselves. Plus, I'm a big fan of Range Murata's art style and artwork.

Looks like The Silver Wing is not going to disappoint me after seeing that PV especially hearing that Maaya Sakamoto will be doing the opening. The first soundtrack to Last Exile was really good and I'm hoping the same for the second season.
octoberasian is offline   Reply With Quote