View Single Post
Old 2015-06-16, 18:30   Link #1292
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post

That being said, I don't think he's nearly as strong as Doflamingo, and I think you're giving too much credit to Marco and Jozu for putting them on Aokiji's tier, Nicaea.
I find them to be ambiguous. While I can agree that they can't be on the same level of power as the admirals, they're certainly the closest to them and the ones who can put up a fight against them for a while. That's why I put them at the bottom of the second bracket. Onigumo was fast enough to pin Marco down and to put Kairouseki handcuffs on him, but I can't put them on the level of a VA. Especially when Sabo simply stomped one and the Supernovas should be at a level where they can beat VA's. And then there's Jozu, who got thrashed by Doffy.

To make matters worse, Law is now a Shichibukai. Does this mean that he's the strongest Supernova? That he surpassed Supernova level? That Luffy, Kidd and Law are Shichibukai level? And how about Mihawk, who rival is a yonko? Is he even Shichibukai level?

It's hard to make clear brackets for all the fighters and to disregard matchups along with that.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote