Thread: Bleach Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-30, 20:20   Link #542
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question
I remember someone said that Ulquoirra was the second espada, but i cant remember the thread or the reasoning he gave. Anyone remember that?
Ulquiorra's number is still unknown. As far as I remember only #6, #8, #9 and #10 have officially both name and number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Zandogg View Post
im confused about ichigos hollow side........it doesnt seem like it's a lot stronger than ichigo it just seems that it has better mastery of zangetsus attacks.....(for example the discovery of the black getsuga tenchou).........my theory is that a hollows body is tougher and on top of that can heal(proven in the manga).........so at the end of the byakuya duel when the hollow side relesed liek 5 black getsugas and on top of that was a god of flash.......(THE HOLLOW SIDE WAS SO FAST THAT HE GOT BEHIND BYAKUYA AFTER BYAKUYA WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF FLASH STEPS WITHOUT BYAKUYA EVEN NOTICING)..........but i also gotta contridict myself because the hollow side is stronegr in the terms of reitsu cuz ichigo is always replenshied a lil after he subdues the hollow........ok i got my theories of the white zangetsu........i was thinking after ichigo masters the hollow side he'll be able to DUEL WEILD THE WHITE AND BLACK TENSA ZANGETSUS.........to me this makes sense cuz think about it........bankai hollow ichigo owns regular grimmjow............but the zanpaktou release is the same as bankai so either ichigo will get help with the fight ORRRRRR he'll own with duel bankais.........so awesome if that happens
Errr... What's your question ?
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote