View Single Post
Old 2011-11-14, 10:45   Link #71
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post

Are you seriously saying that knowing the whereabouts of the Gundam is as important as knowing which bolts are changed for the bridge crew?
Yes. It's not their responsibility to watch it, as I keep emphasizing they are not guards; though as high ranking officers it does fall under their responsibility to keep it on the ship or at least know if it's not on the ship anymore. However given the number of capable hands on boards it's not at all surprising they severely lack the manpower to actually manage the ship properly. Is this incompetenece on their part? Maybe, but I'd say they're doing pretty good under the circumstances.

Kind of makes you think what the hell Grodek's planing by getting another 2 ships (if I remember that scene correctly). I wouldn't be surprised if blonde Popey is going to join the crew along with his daughter and a bunch of other rufians. That or they could just recruit some Nora refugees; there should be plenty willing.

Has any gundam series to date focused on a miniature space fleed commanded by the protagonists? as opposed to the one-ship-army theme of recent gundam series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
It doesn't matter. No one other than Emily and Dique knows that Grodek has no legitimate authority over the Diva.
More like just Emily, Dique is too stupid to know what's going on. I wouldn't put it past him to just spill the beans at some point.