View Single Post
Old 2018-06-18, 00:16   Link #3364
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Like what? What scene can you think of that goes as far as the contract scene from Shinmai vol 1?
I really have no idea what you're on about... you even inserted DxD in this discussion out of nowhere and seems to have been thinking about it when we're discussing about the lewdness of Shinmai x Masou Gakuen HxH (this novel).

As far as I remember, that contract scene of Shinmai in volume 1 was just some boob grabbing and a girl cumming. HxH had stuff on that level in its first volume as well with Aine and Kizuna.

Honestly, I think you're on the wrong thread. We're not talking about Highschool DxD here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
In terms of intercourse, Shinmai is head and shoulders above HxH, and a whole world apart from DxD. The most we’ve seen in HxH is oral intercourse (you can’t count using sex toys as having a sexual intercourse, cant you?), while shinmai progressed to an actual intercourse in the final two volumes (they used their actual body parts).

DxD... is basically General-rated; the most they’ve done is touch n1pples. That’s... foreplay at best. I’m not even sure you can call it a foreplay, let alone intercourse.

Will HxH proceed to an actual intercourse it’s upcoming final volume? Time will tell. I personally reckon it’s very possibly given Aine (and grace) haven’t had their core reinstall.
I outright stated in my first post about this matter that I was making a comparison of Shinmai and HxH without taking into account the last 2 volumes of Shinmai. I know that novel had real intercourse, but that one has ended while HxH has not. Shinmai up to volume 10 had around the same level of lewdness as HxH.

As for DxD, I really have absolutely no idea why it's even being discussed here. Seriously, that totally came out of nowhere. Besides, DxD is child's play when compared to Shinmai and HxH in term of ero.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote