Old 2013-01-18, 18:43   Link #1324
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mironicus View Post
Maybe you should consider this.

Yozora = unhappy
Sena = happy

Happy people can change, they are motivated, they don't give up.
Unhappy people are not motivated, they give up easily.

Happy people can make friends.
Unhappy people can't make friends.

If you want friends, you must be happy first! Then you can work on yourself, improve your personality and so on.

That is exactly what Sena is doing the whole time!

Yozora is completely stuck in negative thinking. She is stuck, she can't move on. She has no aim.
Well that's a pretty terrible way of categorizing people. I know plenty of people who are extremely unhappy with their lives, yet they have the most motivation of anyone I know; in fact the reason they are motivated is because they are unhappy.

Also, no offense or anything, but I noticed quite a few your posts seem kind of bias. They always seem to make Yozora out as the worst person ever, while Sena is the paragon of the story. I know Yozora won't win the award for best character of the year but you have to admit that she has gotten a decent amount of character development, its just not as obvious; and Sena has her annoying flaws too, which is what makes her a good character to begin with. Personally I don't really like Sena as a character much, yet I don't rant about how much of a bane she is to the story. I know that this is just your opinion and I have nothing against that, but can you tone it down a bit, its hard to take seriously since you have the shipping lenses on so much.

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage

Last edited by Hollownerox; 2013-01-18 at 18:58.
Hollownerox is offline   Reply With Quote