View Single Post
Old 2012-01-16, 03:17   Link #271
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
As for this, how is this episode anything majorly different from the style of the first Aquarion? That was a bit of a school love comedy hijinks series too,
Not this much, though - the hijinks were rather different (will we have the girls going on a diet this time? 8D Or Aquarion learning to walk, god, even thinking of it makes me laugh ), and it didn't have this sort of physical "hijinks," afaik the closest it got was shots of Tsugumi's boobs. The girls didn't even wear such, ah, revealing clothes (I mean, uh, Zessica... o___o). But thank god Amata flying into Mikono's crotch was played as the setup of the joke so it was all good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I'm not disproving your theory, but I never got that feeling. I still don't think Kagura is Apollo's incarnation, and even moreso this Mikage being Touma's. My initial impression was that 'how a Shadow Angel can be reincarnated into another Shadow Angel when Futaba was the last SA to have been born?'
Well, Mykage is asleep trapped in a huge crystal wall. Touma being technically immortal and all, it's quite possible that he's been like that for 12000 years. If he really is Touma, though, it brings up some interesting parallel universe theories...
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote