View Single Post
Old 2011-11-28, 23:30   Link #208
fedor mma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
As I've said.. magic resistance has nothing to do with this. She let herself be swayed by his charms. I'm not just talking about his pretty face. He's very suave about his conduct, and it appeals to her. It's not about magic.. it's about chemistry, baby.

But yes, the attachment are obviously hers, and as you said she does have attachments.

And she obviously has insecurity problem when it comes to Kiritsugu. Observe

"I Kiritsugu unsatisfied because I am a woman?"
"Do you have so little faith in my abilities as a Servant?"

Firstly, Knights do not consider an advantage of weaponry and tactics as cheating, if they did they wouldn't go into battle clad in pull plate, on trained warhorses, with 9 foot long lances and supported by heck load of archers and pikemen against their enemies, who sometimes are far less equipped than them. War is war and honour takes other forms.
Secondly, she is honoring his word because of honour and respect, and while she does like him, the main point of their deal is knights honour and all that jazz. If you are saying she is insecure because people dont acknowledge her battle prowess, in life she had a dozen of the bravest, strongest, dashing and most gallant warriors in the land worshiping the ground she walked on, perhaps you've heard of them, they're called the knights of the round table.
fedor mma is offline   Reply With Quote