View Single Post
Old 2012-06-13, 11:57   Link #298
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

And now it's been released! Along with the release comes with the announcement that it there will be a novelization of Root Double (released in multiple parts), written by Souki Tsukishima himself. Personally, I think it's good that it's being written by the original author, as some of the other Infinity novelizations have been... less stellar (particularly Ever17's. Remember11's was good because it divided it into two books, one for each route, and was okay, but not stellar). I/O also had a novel, but it was just a side story (though still written by one of the original authors).

Anyway, I should get my copy by next week. It's been my tradition every time I play a Japanese only Infinity game to write a non-spoiler review of each route on the Ever17 GameFAQs forum. I haven't done so here because there were no topics for those games, but what do you all think? Should I post my reviews for Root Double on this forum too?

EDIT: Yes, I am aware that Root Double isn't an Infinity game, but you all know what I mean.

Last edited by GundamAce; 2012-06-13 at 12:24.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote