Thread: Licensed Scrapped Princess
View Single Post
Old 2004-01-15, 14:10   Link #46
Mcdonalds

Yea, i agree with the ending was way too rushed, although you can kind of get the gist of how it ended e.g. chris and winia are wedded and pacifica lead a normal life. However, maybe they intended to do that to leave it open ended? so that it allows it to open up another series if they wanted it or to allow the viewer to 'create' their own ending. Most likely not. What i meant by that it was a little to perfect is that how pacifica and forcis are given their lives back, everyone lives happily ever after and that everything is happy. I'm not saying that its a bad series, not even saying it was a good series, i thought its one of the best ones i've seen. However, i don't think every anime is perfect and i was just giving an opinion on how i interpreted it and how I THOUGHT it COULD have been improved.

Edit: how did you think of the relationship between cz/sim and shannon/pacifica/raquel, i thought it would have been expanded upon especially with the earrings and this was one of the character/relationship development that had disappointed me.
Mcdonalds is offline   Reply With Quote