View Single Post
Old 2009-02-06, 23:19   Link #182
Hortense-Violette
Violette

Ah, hello everyone! I'm new around here. Just joined. I was watching this thread ever since I first got into Sound Horizon. Funny story on how I traced across them. Please, excuse my rambling.

I am really into Japanese music and plan to move to Japan someday to complete my mangas. I was really into the whole J-rock scene, so I asked my friend in Chemistry to update my ipod, since he's from Japan himself. He did and I was very grateful. I put my new ipod on random. And the first song I hear is an amazing melody that I couldn't describe. One that made me see a story. Made me see and think of a story. And just like that, Sound Horizon got me hooked. The first song I ever heard was Eru no Rakuen [Side E]. It was an amazing song. I then realized I had all their previous albums, except Chronicle, on there. I had Chronicle 2nd, though. I am in love with their music and think that Revo is a pure genius with words!

His music is like poetry! He tells a story...without actually telling it. Because of them, I get amazing art drives when I listen to them. Because of their amazing talents, I've tried to write my own lyrics for a small story CD for my comic right now. Sure, it's nothing compared to Sound Horizon, but I think it's a fun process to try. Anyway, I love them and am anticipating Moira! It's so amazing!

Anyway, sorry to ramble ^^;
Hortense-Violette is offline   Reply With Quote