View Single Post
Old 2004-05-30, 19:02   Link #252
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unidentified
Just because he's the leader doesn't mean he's the strongest. If you go by the character data book, Hizashi was stronger than him in some areas. The head of the family is based on birth rights. It was MAJORLY stressed through Naruto, it's the whole reason for Neji being who he is. Deja Vu... You never learn by the way and you have false reasoning on almost all your posts.
What the fuck are you talking about? Hiashi and Hizashi were even,said by Neji. Oh btw Hizashi is dead. If there was someone stronger than Hiashi, i doubt it they would have shown it.Cuz Byakugan is out of the story.

Quote:
Kakashi won't beat Hiashi. You don't know. YOU ARE BLIND! Look at the character data book, they are tied in some areas, Hiashi is better in some areas, Kakashi is better in some areas. Also it's also known that he can just attack his vital organs and kill him with 1 hit without being tired as shown in the flashback. And it seems he's faster so I would think he would win. His Kaiten is also instant and huge.
You are the one who is talking bullshit right now. Its a fact that Kakashi is stronger than Hiashi(Character Data book) its Kishimoto's own words. So please stop inventings things. And stop saying i have false reasoning just because you can't defend your argument.

Quote:
The story isn't over. The WHOLE POINT was for the main family and branch family to change. I dont' see his seal gone or anything like that happening soon. Nothing has happened aside from his being told about his dad. That's it.
Naruto is not gonna go for 1000 more chapters. But you never know, Kishimoto maybe take Byakugan back and stop in the story. Ah Sasuke slaughtering them all would be nice.

Quote:
Saying Neji mastered it is a f**** stupid a** statement. Even coming from you who seem to like the sharingan very very much.
Itachi mastered Sharingan at age 10.